Fineartamerica Products

 

 My Artworks for sale on Fineartamerica.com

We all need colour, so I also do some artworks that I am selling on Fineartamerica.com.  If you want one of my prints but do not wish to order through them, please contact me and I can arrange either direct delivery from Printify or Officeworks (Australia)

Some artworks were originally drawn or painted traditionally and then enhanced digitally, but my recent pieces are all created on my ipad pro using Procreate.

Very recently I have begun experimenting with AI images, using Midjourney.  The images it produces can have some very random outcomes, so I use it for inspiration and usually modify the images quite a lot.  It is a lot of fun!

My header for the website was created this way. Below is my first artwork listed on fineartamerica for a very long time.  I used to use Redbubble for my artwork, but they have increased their fees so I am moving back to fineartamerica.  

If you like any images and would like to buy prints or products directly from me, please contact me.

funky modern colourful australian wildflower painting
Australian Funky Wildflowers

Australian Waratah Print Art by LozsArt
Waratah Australian Flower Painting